Reporting to the Vice President Marketing & Procurement and the COO, the Senior Marketing and Sales Assistant is responsible for supporting, organizing and managing all administrative tasks of the Vice President Marketing & procurement and COO.
- Provide administrative and full support to the management and members of the Marketing team and the COO
- Management and follow-up of the different files, reports, and marketing & sales projects
- Preliminary analysis of key performance factors of product brands; sales, margins, inventory turnover, etc.
- Management and organization of the various agendas and schedules
- Prepare and write a multitude of communications to internal and external clients
- Write high-level corporate presentations to various clients
- Ensure quality internal and external customer service in line with the company's image
- Organize the various meetings of the department and send the documentation related to them and occasionally write the minutes in French and English.
- Ensuring greater confidentiality in the handling of important files
- Translating various documents or letters to different clients
- Organization and support for various corporate events
- All other related duties
- DEC in administrative techniques or other relevant training
- At least 5 years of relevant experience
- Fully bilingual in both English and French orally and in writing.
- In-depth knowledge of new technology/communication tools and platforms such as OneNote, SharePoint, Teams, Zoom, a mastery of Outlook, social media (FB, Instagram, Tik Tok, LinkedIn, etc.) and a good sense of e-commerce.
- Organizational skills, communication, transparency/loyalty
- Highly developed analytical mind
- Great autonomy and consistency
- Able to work under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal, team and leadership skills.
- Professional Awareness
- Highly adaptable to changes in direction, priorities and timelines
- Ability to work in a team environment and to communicate effectively and accurately in both English and French.
- Excellent attention to detail to obtain quality results
- Excellent organizational skills; know how to manage in a systematic way all the frequent interruptions caused by requests from internal and external customers.
Office work at a fixed and permanent rate. The regular workweek is 30 to 37.5 hours, from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Work that may be done under pressure at peak hours and may require overtime on occasion.